Final Portfolio Guidelines
For your Final Project, you should scan the previous drafts with peer and professor comments and include them in your portfolio (the library has a free scanner you can use or there are many apps you can download on your phone). You can also take pictures, but then each page will be its own file. Here is one free site which allows you to upload and combine multiple files, including images, into a single PDF: https://pdfburger.com/combine-to-pdf
Submitting Your Online Final Portfolio
How to use Google Drive:
- Go to: http://drive.google.com
- Login using your Rowan e-mail address
- Create a new folder titled: Lastname WM (i.e. Budris WM)
- Create two subfolders titles: Final Portfolio and Drafts
- Your Final Portfolio folder should be include two documents: the revision of your choice and the self-reflection.
- The drafts folder should contain all scanned documents related to your revision. Please name these clearly.
- Click the downward arrow next to the title of your main folder (Budris CNF) and choose SHARE
- Share the entire folder with: email@example.com